Shipping and Receiving
Job Location: Tyler, TX
This position requires the execution of daily activities to meet departmental goals in order-fulfillment, inventory control, quality, receiving and shipping.
Position requires direct involvement with daily operations and future projects to support company growth objectives.
Ideal candidate is seeking a career opportunity with a growing company.
- Support and promote Field’s Mission Statement, Core Values, and Fieldamentals.
- Perform general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, and supplies.
- Participate in the continual development and improvement of warehouse standard operating procedures for the facility.
- Demonstrate safe operation of all warehouse equipment
- Troubleshoot receiving or shipping discrepancies.
- Meet daily receiving and shipment responsibilities.
- Ensuring work areas are clean and organized.
- Filling in for other positions as needed.
- Repetitive bending, kneeling, twisting, lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Required High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prefer some education or training beyond high school
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2 years + in a receiving/shipping, or distribution center operation.
- Proven track record of results
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Technical Skills or other Requirements:
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook knowledge is preferred.
- Operating RF Scanner to track quantities for shipping and inventory purposes.
- Effective communication skills to interact with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Demonstrate commitment and teamwork
- Strong time management skills, detail oriented, and commitment to quality.
- Highly motivated, well organized.
- Ability to drive results without a great deal of direct supervision.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Experience in blueprint reading is a plus