Seeking ambitious, capable and skilled Mechanic to work locally in the East Texas area.
Paid vacation and personal days
Blue Cross/Blue Shields Health - 50% premium paid by company for employee after 90 days
- The Mechanic must be able to perform repairs and maintenance work on diesel trucks such as Caterpillar, Cummins, Isuzu, International and Mercedes.
- Experience needs to include performing repairs and maintenance to chassis components, refuse bodies, including controls, hydraulic and electrical systems, air brake systems, general engine work, HVAC components, suspension, drive train, and steering systems.
- Enjoy the benefits of working on a truck fleet with state-of-the-art equipment, supporting our drivers as they run their routes and servicing some of the most technically advanced vehicles on the road.
- Tackle a new challenge every day
- Maintain and repair highly intricate and powerful machinery
- Work in a stable industry
- Be recognized for exceptional performance
- Follow a strong career path for professional growth
- Enjoy competitive wages and benefits
- Maintain advanced knowledge of, and strong skills proficiency in the following vehicle components and systems, with the ability to perform complex repairs and maintenance functions both on site and on the road.
- Chassis components repairs and maintenance
- Refuse bodies, including controls, hydraulics and electrical systems
- Air and hydraulic braking systems
- Engine repair and maintenance
- Suspension, drive-train and steering systems
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Identify the source of the malfunctions using variety of electronic tools
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent