We have a 1st shift need in the London area for a Line Operator. These are temp-to-hire opportunities with room for advancement. NO EXPERIENCED REQUIRED but you will need to have light mechanical experience. Our client is willing to train the person. You will also be trained and certified on a forklift.
Starting pay is $14.50/hr
Hours for 1st shift are Monday-Friday from 8 AM-4:30 PM
Once hired on, you will be eligible to receive GREAT health coverage, vacation, 401k and profit sharing.
Some of the responsibilities for a Line Operators will be:
- Completion of shift production and reporting paperwork
- Meet quality specifications for all products produced
- Assist with the Preventive Maintenance program
- Troubleshoot process and mechanical problems.
- Perform repairs and adjustments to meet production needs as required Maintain ability to operate various production lines and processes effectively Maintain and build job skills through company training programs
- Perform tooling changeovers in an efficient manner
- Meet or exceed standard production efficiencies on all production lines
- Meet wired plant compliance metrics
- Medical benefits on day one
- Unlimited referral bonus
- Direct deposit
- Free online training with Penn Foster
- Weekly pay