A world-class provider of sheet metal products, assemblies and services is seeking the help of Robot Weld Operators for all shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Fabricate frameworks utilizing robot weld machines
- Listen to directions from supervisors.
- Fabricate and assemble structural metal products.
- Determine if all parts are present. Complete finish work on manufactured components
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
- Complete preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
- Report errors in product line.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic Weld Experience - Will consider education in lieu of work experience
- Manufacturing or production experience a huge plus