Now Hiring Clean Up Crew!!
**Please be advised online applications must be completed thoroughly, including previous work history and skill selections, for consideration.**
***Long term temporary positions. Overtime is expected. Set work hours from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Friday***
General Working Responsibilities:
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed.
- Work environment is in a heavy labor industrial facility and is subject to seasonal temperatures. (If it is cold outside, it will be cold in the facility. If it is hot outside, it will be hot in the facility.)
- Responsible for accurate input of production data into computer.
- Assist Maintenance Team as directed.
- Perform minor maintenance repair and preventive maintenance as directed.
- Responsible for housekeeping in work areas.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Pick up scrap materials, disposal of waste materials, general clean up.
Minimum Eligibility Qualifications...
- 12 months of prior industrial experience in machine operation, construction, industrial or production work is preferred, but not required.
- Resume needed
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and maintain a drug free workplace.
- Valid Driver's License or State ID
- Previous Employment History Verification
- Financial capability to purchase TWIC card
- Background Check including Felony and Misdemeanor Conviction Search. (Disqualifying discoveries may include, but are not limited to, the following: Felony or Misdemeanors convictions of Theft, Dishonesty, Violence, DUI, and Manufacturing/Trafficking/Distribution of Illegal Drugs or Controlled Substances.)