Direct Hire CNC Programmer * $58-64k/yr. * 5/10's *SLC
CNC Programs and Fixturing:
- Per engineering specifications, utilize Master Cam and necessary Alpha Numeric programs to create product line parts. Other software may include: Solid Works, AutoCAD, Bob cam’ Word, Excel, Access, Predator and Digest.
- In conjunction with the Engineering team, client specifications and designs; create and develop tooling and fixtures necessary for regular production processes in the machine shop. Quality Assurance:
- Work with Quality and Engineering departments to create: Inspection Sheets, BOM’s, Process Controls, Gages, Time Studies and Tooling Drawing Controls for needed dimensions on parts machined by CNC Centers.
- Also create standard work orders for parts, critical set-ups and fixturing. Able to train leads and managers on new processes.
- Tool Crib: Recommend tool upgrades. Assist with troubleshooting on breakage. Communicate with vendors and testing for new tools.
- Organizational Focus: Reinforce quality improvement efforts; be aware of safety procedures at all times; attention to cost containment and Lean Manufacturing.
- Maintains open communication between departments for relevant information and needs.
- Able to operate basic office systems such as: word, spreadsheets and Access.
- Problem solver, able to stay organized while making needed decisions.
- Advanced shop math and trigonometry. Able to read blueprints and design fixtures. Familiar with cutting tools and applications.
- Understanding of GDT and SPC requirements.
- Master Cam, Solid Works and Auto Cad. (Other Cad-Cam software is acceptable.)
- Through understanding of Quality Assurance with preference to ISO.
- Understanding of Lean Mfg.
- Able to effectively communicate in written and verbal form.
Experience and Education:
- 3 plus years of Machinist I or II training.
- 3 plus years of CNC Programming Associates Degree or Vocational Certificate
- Exceptions may be made for on the job equivalent experience.
*Apply now with resume!