Remedy Professional Services is currently assisting in a search for a full-time, direct-hire IT System Admin to work days.
Our client company is a manufacturer in the Bristol area.
*There is no relocation package available for this position.
Will provide strong reliable voice, data, and network communication systems for the preservation of company data. Data systems include standalone, networked, personal computer hardware, and software applications. Will run the help desk, act as Hyper V system admin, train new hires, troubleshoot, terminate and set up access, etc.
- Provide customer service for end-user IT needs throughout organization
- Organize and control all computer operation activities including documentation
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of the company’s IT assets
- Responsible for the maintenance of the telephone and voicemail systems.
- Support end-user computing devices including desktops, laptops, printers and mobility devices
- Troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day personal computer issues
- Provide for daily tape backup/Cloud and emergency restoration of network disk drives.
- Perform software patching in coordination with Corporate based resources
- Participate in development of computer applications training.
- Assist with user network administration tasks
· Provide JDE tier 1 user assistance and user set-up
- Must have experience supporting Hyper-V servers or VMWare (SAN and Hosts)
- College degree in computer science or related area is strongly preferred.
- Three years of corporate experience in a similar position. Proven track record in supporting a multi-user environment
- Experience supporting laptops, desktops, phones/voicemail, printers/copiers, servers, networking, etc.
- Experience creating end-user documentation and providing IT training
- Certifications in one or more of the following are desired (but not required): Microsoft, Dell, Cisco
This position will pay $70-85K.
This company’s benefit package includes a choice of PPO medical plan options, dental and vision, 401K with company match, Employee-Qualified Stock Purchase Plan, basic life insurance, pension, EAP, FSA, company-contributed HSA, company-paid Life and AD&D insurance coverage, continuing education assistance and much more.
In order to be considered for this position, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume attached and note the name of the position you're applying for.