A leading Amherst manufacturing facility is looking for a Machinist to operate and set up all equipment in assigned Machine Shop Production Cell.
2nd: 3:18pm to 11:48pm Monday-Friday
- Setting up Milling Machines and Lathes.
- Operating the production cell to the current standard work method or methods.
- Performing daily minor maintenance on assigned production equipment.
- Maintaining all Cell and Production Order Documentation.
- Operating and setting up induction heat treating equipment.
- Proficiency in reading blue prints
- Experience operating and setting up mills and lathes required.
- Ability to substantiate shop math skills including Geometry and Trigonometry.
- CNC Machining Certificate from accredited school preferred
- Industrial technology degree desired, AOS or AAS
Fantastic opportunity with a global manufacturer in Amherst! We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply Apply today!!