A South Buffalo manufacturer is looking for Press Brake Operators to set-up and operate manual and CNC press brake equipment to bend and fabricate material for job orders per customer requirements.
2nd: 3:30pm- 2:00am.
**4 day work week. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review job orders and CAD drawings to determine customer specifications.
- Set up computer controls with exact dimensions from drawings.
- Identify and setting appropriate dies in machine.
- Perform incoming inspection on material prior to braking.
- Operate brakes and working at an appropriate tempo to meet production quantities and also maintain quality standards.
- Perform first piece inspection on material to ensure equipment is properly set
- Handle autonomous maintenance on equipment.
- Assist in all other areas of cell.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- HS Diploma/GED, Trade/Vocational School preferred
- Minimum 1+ year similar work experience with CNC desired.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and the ability to work with small hand tools.
- Basic computer familiarity and CAD experience helpful.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and utilize measuring equipment such as calipers/micrometers.
Well-established South Buffalo manufacturer! Veterans welcome to apply! Apply now!