Pay Rate: $12.00/hr.
THIS IS A TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Shift / Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Client manufacturing Yoga Products is seeking an entry-level warehouse associate to assist in shipping/receiving and assembly departments.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.
- A great attitude and willingness to work and be trained with a high degree of accuracy is required!
- Responsibilities include storing materials, picking and packing orders, sorting, loading and unloading products as well as other various warehouse activities.
- The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Picking/packing orders in an efficient manner
- Use computer (Windows 7) to ship/process orders
- Organize stock, count, and maintain inventory
- Unload inventory from delivery trucks
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Report any discrepancies
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- General production help needed to work in bolster department
- Very basic assembly
- Dependable / Reliable
- Attention to Detail
- Associate to start immediately