Function: Performs a variety of activities required to manufacture products, including the reel-to-reel operating of our electroplating manufacturing lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use of the reel-to-reel electroplating manufacturing lines and/or equipment to convert raw materials into plated product
• Operate machinery according to company procedures and work instructions
• Follow the sequence of the production schedule
• Accurately report work orders and results on a daily time sheet
• Follow all safety rules and regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
• Ability to identify and communicate manufacturing problems to supervisor
• Math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Ability to work independently and perform cooperatively with others
• Ability to hear, see, occasionally bend, stoop and kneel, stand up for 12 hours per day, and push, pull or lift up to 50lbs as needed
• Manual dexterity needed to perform some job functions
• Regularly works with chemical solutions
• Environment may be high temperatures depending on ambient outside temperature
• Safety glasses, steel or composite toe boots, and hearing protection required.
• Hard hat may be required
• Could be exposed to background noise, odors, or dust
Schedule: 12 hour shifts from 7-7. Rotating days worked every other week, 36 & 48 hour weeks. Both day and night shifts are available. Skills-Based Pay: Our Skills Based Pay Program and learning environment offers employees the opportunity to increase their compensation quickly based on their skill set and desire for growth.