Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a Weekend Packaging Supervisor for a client located in the Belleville area. Apply today for this great opportunity!
Shift: Weekends, Fri-Sun, 6:00 pm-6:00 am
Training Schedule: Orientation is the first week 8 am-4:30 pm for Tuesday and Wednesday and then 4:30am-2:30pm
Pay: $18-25/hr BOE
Environment: Food production environment
Employee Provided Dress: Clothing free of holes, pants, close-toed shoes, long sleeve shirt
• Coordinate all functions related to the operations of all processing procedures, and specifications.
• Understand the concepts of FIFO (First-In-First-Out) on perishable products and ensure successful implementation of FIFO throughout processing operations within the facility.
• Recommend methods to improve manufacturing processes including equipment performance to ensure product quality and increase efficiencies.
• Monitor weekly requisitions for daily supplies.
• Identify, control and follow up on losses incurred due to substandard supplies, i.e., time and materials.
• Complete and review all HACCP, and SSOP requirements and paperwork.
• Monitor SAP and ensure its accuracy, this includes proper documentation.
• Perform production paperwork, receiving, and inventory control procedures with complete accuracy.
• Ability to perform all procedures to set-up, operate, and perform minor adjustments of all machinery.
• Ensure all required sanitation functions are within acceptable standards.
• Attend all department and company scheduled meetings.
• May be required to perform QA procedures during the absence of QA personnel.
• Maintaining, training, and developing staff.