Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently seeking a motivated individual to fulfill the needs of our valued client near Madison, WI. This is for a Production Line Lead! Apply today to be considered for this great 2nd shift opportunity!
- Use job packets and blueprints to establish equipment set up, masking requirements and routine.
- Direct production associates to maintain efficiency and to ensure proper use of working time.
- Assist the Production Supervisor and Foreman to organize jobs communicating schedule to personnel.
- Coordinate daily breaks and lunch periods for production personnel ensuring adequate line coverage.
- Monitor hanging and masking of parts in accordance to instructions in each job packet.
- Set up guns and equipment for each job ensuring the highest quality.
- Perform basic quality tests and monitor parts using thickness gauge, MEK, etc.
- Inspect parts visually for proper coating and adjustment to achieve optimum quality.