Remedy Staffing, in partnership with Nekoosa Coated Products, is currently hiring for Production Associates. Opportunities for pay increases within first 6 months and opportunities for advancement available! Apply today to be considered for this direct hire opportunity!
Shift: Alternate 1st and 2nd shift weekly; 4 10-hr shifts; 6a-4p or 4p-2a
Pay: Minimum starting pay is $12.00 (more BOE) with the opportunity to make up to $15/hour within your first year!!
• Collect waste materials from the product area and dispose of appropriately
• Convert waste materials into bales
• Monitor baler and load completed bales into semi-trailers
• Load and unload delivery trucks
• Collect billing paperwork and packing slips
• Perform quality checks on product
• Operate power equipment safely
• Support the Precision and Trimmer production areas
• Perform general housekeeping tasks
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Must have 1-2 years of consistent manufacturing experience
• Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs
• Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours
• Must be able to bend/stoop, reach/push/pull, grip/grasp/twist as needed
• Forklift experience preferred, but not required
Only qualified candidate will be considered.