Recruiter has overall responsibility of managing all phases of our large temporary workforce including: develop and execute recruiting plans, interviewing, evaluating and interpreting assessment results, placement, matching of the associates skills and wages with the requirements of the work assignments. Responsible for documenting temporary employee personnel records and client information.
On an ongoing basis, actively supervises the temporary associates' work performance based upon client feedback. They conduct necessary counseling to improve performance or implements probation steps or terminations if necessary while providing detailed records of all activities in the associate personnel file.
Must exceed the client expectations by placing qualified temporary associates at client work site.
Occasionally check in associates at the client workplace and participate and run recruiting activities away from the office if deemed necessary.
Answer phones, file, organize and clean the office, and do whatever the Branch Manager needs them to do in order to maintain a professional office and image to clients, associates and colleagues.
Summary of Responsibilities
1. Maintain all associate and client files in accordance with Corporate guidelines
2. Ensure office I9 compliance
3. Conduct associate check-in at client locations
5. Deliver & pick up timecards at the client location as needed
6. Conduct safety investigations and documentation upon temporary associate injury
7. Follow all Corporate and Franchise rules, policies and regulations
8. Fill all orders for clients in a timely manner
9. Upbeat and ‘Sunny Disposition’ in the office at all times during business hours in order to maintain a professional environment for associates, clients and colleagues
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
PHONE: (253) 246-7950