Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently searching for a qualified Chemical Process Technician to work for our valued client on the south east side of Madison, WI
- Pay: 19-22 per hour BOE
- Direct Hire opportunity with excellent benefits!
- 3rd shift 12 hour rotating schedule (Trains on 1st)
- Location: Just outside the Southeast side of Madison, WI
- Adjust controls to regulate temperature, pressure, feed, or flow of liquids or gases and times of prescribed reactions.
- Perform auxiliary tasks such as tank transfers, bulk truck loading/unloading,container emptying and filling-Monitor gauges, recording instruments, flow meters, or products to ensure that specified conditions are maintained.
- Operate chemical processing systems using panel boards, control boards, or semi-automatic equipment-Measure, weigh, and mix chemical ingredients, according to specifications.
- Move materials to assigned areas-Communicate production status and needs to supervisor.
- Fill out inspection, batch log, and checklist sheets and follow SOPs.