FIRST SHIFT Machining Associate in Fond du Lac - work for a smaller company that offers growth and pay increases!
Shift: 1st Shift- 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday thru Friday (with a ½ hour unpaid lunch and two 10 minute paid breaks); could occasionally be overtime on Saturdays and Sundays, but up 5 hours per day and usually voluntary basis
Pay: $14/hr (maybe more based on experience; opportunity to move into an Operator role down the road with a pay increase to about $18 to $19/hr)
- Basic operation of a CNC Machine (Automatic Twisting Machine).
- This is mainly loading/unloading parts and pushing a button.
- Some of these parts can be extremely small, so will require good hand dexterity. (There is a Set Up Tech that will have the machines set up and programmed).
- Will perform 1st piece inspections using a digital caliper.
- Must also complete necessary paperwork, which consists of entering information in the computer as well as completing the shift change log.
- There is growth opportunity for this position to move into an Operator role down the road which would consist of also setting up the machines and include a pay rate increase.