Facility Electrician ensures administration of resources to maintain plant electrical equipment, and ensure processes are performing to design parameters. Continuous improvement and development of the preventative maintenance program to meet operation and production needs. Effective planning and forecasting maintenance to meet Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Employee Engagement goals.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment failures on facility and utility processes and equipment.
• Coordinate with power company on service interruptions, investigate and repair system failures, schedule preventive maintenance.
• Ensure completion of breaker exercise and testing on all facility equipment.
• Administer the infrared camera testing program to ensure compliance with fire suppression regulations.
• Represent company on internal and external program audits.
• Install new electrical and electronic equipment according to the National Electrical Code and plant electrical standards.
• Adheres to all safety procedures, including lock out tag out, as mandated by plant policy.
• Administer electrical harmonic analysis to provide recommended system improvements.
• Accurately maintain daily logs of equipment status, failures, repairs, regulatory compliance's, and other activities.
. • Other duties as assigned. Education and Training: • High School Diploma or equivalent required. • Current State Journeyman or Master Electrician license required. • NFPA 70E Arc Flash training and qualification. Experience: • Minimum of four (4) years electrical experience in industrial and commercial construction or a fast-paced service company dedicated to electrical repair in a production type facility. Five to s