Remedy is looking for motivated Assemblers with Construction experience to join one of our local companies. Position starts at $12/hr working Monday-Friday. This 1st shift position runs from 7 am - 3 pm.
Assembler Job Duties
- Using Hand Power Tools to Assemble large parts.
- Must be able to lift and work with other team members in this state of the art plant.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Complete production reports to communicate team production level to management.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
- Maintain production equipment and machinery.
- Provide assistance in the production of wiring assemblies.
- Able to follow directions and work at a steady pace.
This position is a Temp to Hire position with a Direct Hire opportunity available after 90 days. Great Benefit's at time of Hire, Great Company, Great Opportunity!