A Quality Assurance Technician is needed for a growing Clarence manufacturer to perform inspection on purchased materials and manufactured parts.
Shift: 1st: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Performing first piece, in process and final inspections on vendor supplied and manufactured parts.
- Utilizing technical expertise and inspection instrumentation to verify conformance of material/parts to prints, process sheets and specifications.
- Providing inspection support by working with production and engineering to facilitate solutions to questions or problems that may arise.
- Working with the QA Manager to develop, implement and maintain quality systems, and documentation to ensure compliance with company's quality management system.
- Performing calibrations for all testing and measurement equipment
- Performing additional job-related tasks as required.
- High School Diploma required; Associate's degree preferred
- 1+ years' experience required
- Strong ability in reading and interpreting complex drawings/blueprints to understand parameters of parts.
- Familiarity with basic geometric tolerance helpful.
- Knowledgeable in the use of all inspection equipment including, but not limited to micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, height gages, gage pins and gage blocks. CMM and thread gage knowledge helpful.
Great hours! Clean and safe working environment! Competitive benefits package! Apply today!