Remedy Staffing is looking for an experienced CNC Brake Press operator to become an integral part of our team! The CNC Brake Press operator will produce parts from metal, and or other materials to produce specialized equipment for a Westside company that manufactures forest products equipment.
Setup and safely operate CNC Press Brake. Please note only looking for CNC brake press not a manual brake press.
CNC Press Brake Responsibilities:
• Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations
• Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
• Operators will be required to maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs.
• During operations Operator will be required to maintain cleanliness of the machine.
• In process checks will be required by the operator to maintain all required tolerances and quality.
• Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
• Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
• Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
• Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities.
• Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed
• May perform other duties as assigned by management.
Join our growing team! Enjoy working in an air-conditioned environment located in West Jacksonville. This opportunity is Temp to hire and pay will be determined depending on experience!
Currently looking to fill 2nd shift. M-Th 10 hour shifts.
Please include CNC brake press experience on your resume and apply online. Come to the office Mon-Wed at 9am for an immediate interview! Bring 2 forms of ID showing identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.