Warehouse Coordinator in Grimes
Positions Summary: Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time. Keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Checks outbound shipments for accuracy and readiness for customer delivery. Essential Job Functions
Shipping and Receiving
- Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and ecords relative to shipping/receiving.
- Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
- Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filled appropriately.
- Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Identifies backorders and places merchandise in designated holding area for expedited handling.
- Receives UPS orders and subdivides into sperate product category for verification and stocking activities.
- Verifies (recounts) orders received by the others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this opportunity!
***Please login to www.remedystaff.com to complete the questionnaire in your application.***