Shift: 1st shift 7:00am - 3:00pm, hours will vary
• Accomplishes Manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, coaching, counseling, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by orienting, and training associates, developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process, monitoring personnel and resources, facilitating corrections to malfunctions, initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments and shifts.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning associates, monitoring progress, resolving problems, report results on shift production summaries.
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing associates on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources. Maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Resolves associate problems by investigating issues, identifying solutions and recommending action.
• 2+ Years Supervisory - warehouse and/or packaging experience
• Previous customer service experience
• Ability to establish a positive team environment between the customer, associates and Remedy Intelligent Staffing
• Ability to work successfully with diverse groups of people
• Self-motivated with strong work ethics and sense of urgency
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the client