A Press Brake Operator is needed for an established Lancaster manufacturer to utilize any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
- Review the router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Set up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Perform first piece cut and check for proper depth.
- Handle first piece and in-process inspection when required.
- Run the job to produce the correct quantity of product.
- Spot checking die cuts during cutting and notify supervisor of any quality or mechanical problems.
- Record accurate times on the router for each job performed
- Perform other job related duties as required.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- 6 plus months of experience of Press Operation experience
Great work environment and company culture! Apply today!!