The individual in this position contributes to the success of Rubber and Plastics by processing belting and accessory items into a custom rubber conveyor belt and other products for RPI customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fabricates simple flat, black, straight cleated belt using standard vulcanizing press equipment.
- Completes fabrication worksheets properly and in a timely manner during and after the fabrication process.
- Performs in-process quality checks as required by work order specifications and the general RPI process guidelines.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Displays the necessary communication skills required in working with leads, manager, and coworkers to understand process requirements and report incidents needing attention, including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Continuously promotes good customer relations.
- Performs other duties as may be required and directed by the manager.