• Perform packaging, shipping and receiving duties
• Assist with unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
• Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved,
• Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
• Responsible to make arrangements for pick-up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions
. • Must report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department superviso
. • Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times
. • Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
• Required to make pick-ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw materials using a company truck, forklift or tugger.
• Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
• Assist in counting of physical inventory. • May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
• Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
HS Diploma/ GED
Minimal 1 year experience in warehouse
able to lift 40 lbs