Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Maintenance/ Electrician for our valued client in Portage, WI.
Apply today to be considered for this great Direct Hire opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift
- Read and interpret schematic drawings and documentation and initiate revisions when applicable.
- Follow daily work activities schedule to meet maintenance objectives.
- Install, maintain and repair secondary electrical systems, such as but not limited to; general wiring, lighting and communication systems. · Install, maintain and troubleshoot power distribution equipment systems.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot rotating equipment, motor drives and associated control systems.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot stand-by power and associated equipment
- Bend and install conduit following NEC standards.
- Pull and terminate wires for means of power distribution and control systems
- Maintain and operate test and measuring instruments and equipment to determine functional operation of electronic and electrical systems.