We seek someone with a strong mechanical / electrical background to install, troubleshoot, and repair CNC machines and to be home-based. This position requires daily travel to customer locations. If you see yourself working on a great team of service engineers for a company that is dedicated to providing legendary customer value to every customer and who loves what they do, then this could be your ideal job!
Pay: $46,800 to $52,000 salary range plus overtime, FULL benefits package
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customers and machines to ensure equipment operates within expected tolerances.
- When needed, provide onsite training to customers for operation and/or repair of machines.
- Clean, replace or install parts to maintain smooth operation of machinery and equipment.
- Assemble, install, align equipment as needed.
- Pursue machine diagnosis of internal Product Support Group (PSG) to repair equipment.
- Work carefully with the PSG for technical assistance and provide them with diagnostic feedback.
- Accurately report technical conditions and information of machines to PSG and management.
- Use electrical and electronic knowledge to help troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Submit organized and helpful service reports for each repair mission.
- Read and utilize company repair manuals and work orders for assistance with repairs and diagnostics.
- Travel up to 100% regionally and nationally. Need to be within 50 miles of a major airport.
Benefit: After working 80 hours with us you are eligible to take free classes through Penn Foster's Better WorkLife Academy, which include coursework in the fields of office, warehouse, and several other industries.
Click “Apply Now” to complete an application