New 2nd Shift Blending Position Available!
Temp to Hire!
• Responsible for leading a team of 10-15 people in the blending area.
• Trains existing and new employees on all equipment including safety procedures.
• Reviews and approves all blending paperwork.
• Insures that quality and production requirements are met on a daily and weekly basis.
• Motivates and educates his/her team, understands production requirements.
• Works closely with QA/QC to ensure that all specifications are met
• Leads all line changeovers and works to increase line “up-time.”
• Keeps work area neat, orderly and clean.
• Ensures team and self are following all safety procedures
• Other duties as assigned.