Second shift Machine Operating position available in Buffalo, NY
Temp to Hire
Pay rate: $12.00-15.00 DOE
- Operate and load material onto machines.
- Cut and prepare material for production and verify the gauges during every process run.
- Unload materials from the machine and prepare equipment for next process.
- Inspect parts for quality and defects and escalate for corrective action if needed.
- Manage and maintain all quality process documentation.
- Follow procedures and provide suggestions to improve efficiency, productivity, safety and communications in work area.
- Ensure daily cleanliness of work station and maintain a safe and productive work area by minimizing hazards and preventing accidents.