New MATERIAL HANDLER position available !
Temp To Hire!
Lift/ Reach Truck Experience Needed!
First and Second Shift Available!
•Perform daily fork lift inspection, record results on QF-220.
• Retrieves orders from Production Supervisor.
• Verifies availability of quantities for production order runs.
• Stage parts needed for production in a timely manner.
• Restocks unused parts from a production run.
• Wraps and tags pallets as necessary.
• Assists in receiving trucks.
• Stock received product, Run baler, Assists in warehouse inventory.
• Following production order paperwork, pull materials needed for blending orders and stage in designated location.
• Place staged material into sifting and blending units.