Primary Duties and Responsibilities
This individual is responsible for simple one and two step production operations such as assemble, insert & seal, pull to length and cut, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities (Specific)
1) Perform tasks according to pre-established guidelines and specifications.
2) Follow instructions from Supervisor or crew leader and asks questions when
clarification is needed.
3) Pay attention to detail and the quality of products being worked on.
4) Works cooperatively with co-workers and management.
5) Constantly strive to gain competency in the work methods and materials
manipulations performed, in order to achieve advancement.
6) Operate manual and/or semi-automatic converting equipment and tools.
7) Abide by all safety rules.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have stable work history or related educational experience .
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods throughout a work