Currently seeking a Vertical Bandsaw Operator for a large wood processing equipment manufacturer in West Jacksonville.
Vertical Saw Operator Job Duties:
- Effectively and safely operate a variety of assigned tools and equipment
- Interpret blue-prints, shop drawings, sketches, and work orders
- Cutting various types of metal such as steel beams, I beams, and flat bar
- Manufacture raw materials into finished products
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on saw equipment
- Temp-to-hire after 90 days with benefits.
- Brand new facility, climate controlled/air conditioned.
- 2nd shift, Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am (4) 10-hour shifts
- $15-$16/hr based on experience
Apply today to further your career as a Vertical Bandsaw Operator!