New 1st Shift Production Position Available!
Temp to Hire!
• Feed containers through the manufacturing process to include filling and/or component placement and application
• Sort and pack finished product
• Inspect for defective product to ensure product safety and quality
• Monitor products conformity and ensure compliance to standards and perform adjustments to equipment if necessary
• Record production data
• Follow up on equipment problems
• Maintain a positive, respectful and open communication with team members while maintaining a clean work environment
• Inform supervision of production problems that may negatively affect the production performance according to company standard
• Ability to rotate to different areas of the production line including and adjust to a variety of products in production