Remedy Staffing is looking for an experienced Quality Safety Supervisor.
This is a Full-time, Temp to Hire position for an established company that produces and manufactures products and equipment for the wood processing industry.
Qualified candidates will have prior experience in the following areas:
- Experience in New employee safety and quality training and orientation.
- Proven skills and knowledge relating to Continuous Improvement within a Production and manufacturing operation involving preventative analysis/improvements managing an audit system, corrective action system, quality inspection processes/standards, and ISO/quality program and standards.
- Provide OSHA required training.
- Ability to write Welding specs, build, implement and manage an auditable quality program, preferably ISO type 9000
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Review all incoming paperwork after weld, such as weld schedules, op notes, and routers for completeness; distribute documentation to the appropriate people if revisions or modifications are required.
- Conduct First Article Inspections, first piece inspections, job audits etc.
- Monitor inspection and work instructions for comprehensiveness and clarity.
- Write up NCMRs as needed.
- provide OSHA safety and quality training to new and existing employees.
- Provide Safety program management such as updates, implementation, continuous improvement procedures.
- Provide and implement corrective actions and improvements as needed.
- Provide final check and inspection of all completed products
1st shift, must be flexible
Excellent benefits including 401k company match