The South Remedy Office is looking for a Workroom Manager. The company is located in South Jacksonville and it is a Direct Hire position starting at $55,000. The Workroom Supervisor is responsible for maintaining unity among all teams working within the workroom environment and streamlining the daily processes. Giving clear and concise instruction to those team members to ensure orders are processed in an accurate and timely manner. Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
• Maintain schedule of work for a minimum of work day plus five days forward
• Maintain staff to budget and/or needed capacity to process all value added orders in a timely manner
• Set, measure, and enforce time studies and performance standards for each workroom task
• Maintain target production numbers
• Take leadership role for all assigned projects
• Work with sales suppose as needed to develop and apply customer labels to orders
High School diploma required, 2 yr. and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
5 or more year’s production management experience desired.
Ability to stand for upward to 4 hours continuously
Bend, kneel and squat
Lift up to 40 lbs
Ability to pay close attention to detail.