A leading and growing Buffalo manufacturer is in need of experienced Machine Operators to set up, operate and troubleshoot machinery.
1st Shift: 6:00am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday
3rd Shift: 8:30pm to 7:00am Monday-Thursday
- Operating, adjusting, testing, and maintaining machines
- Communicating quality, material and production issues to supervisor
- Ensuring cleanliness of work area
- Ability to detect equipment malfunctions or misalignments visually and listen for machine noises
- Experience with setting up and troubleshooting machines is required
- 2 or more years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Mechanical aptitude
- Capacity to push/pull at least 2500 pounds using a pallet jack
Great company to work for! Safe and clean work environment! Apply now!