A growing Buffalo manufacturer is looking for a Lead Machine Operator to lead the production team and work directly with the floor supervisor to ensure projects are running on time and correctly. Experienced individual will also assist in the operation of the machines.
1st: Monday – Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
Additional Job Duties:
- Operate, adjust, test and maintain machines
- Communicate quality, material and production issues to supervisor
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Previous machine operation experience a must
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to detect equipment malfunctions or misalignments visually and listen for machine noise
- Experience with setting up and troubleshooting machines required
- Previous team lead experience needed
- Must be able to lift least 50 pounds
- Ability to push/pull at least 2500 pounds using a pallet jack
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical ability
Clean and safe working environment! Fantastic opportunity with a growing Buffalo manufacturer! Apply now!