A Final Inspector is needed for a Tonawanda manufacturer to handle deburring, hand grinding, and polishing table needs of the organization.
1st shift: 6:00am-4:30pm Mon – Thurs (must be able to work overtime as needed)
- Performing final inspections on products for shipment
- Responsible for visual inspections
- Utilizing tools such as micrometers, calipers and hand tools (i.e grinder) for inspections
- Must be able to read blueprints
- 3-5 years of final inspection experience preferred
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Strong experience with hand tools including grinders, blanchers, polishers.
- Experience working with larger parts preferred
Great opportunity with a growing Tonawanda manufacturer! 1st shift hours! Apply today!