What are we looking for?
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently looking for a dynamic, action-oriented individual to join our Team in the Omaha, NE office as an On-Site Manager.
Who are we?
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is the franchise staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly five decades, Remedy has specialized in the recruitment of office support, contact center, production, manufacturing and logistics. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged.
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which we operate - Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At Remedy, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
Base pay is D.O.E. plus bonus and incentives. Remedy offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and Prescription Drug Benefits, Simple IRA, STD coverage, Paid Time off and Holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (This list may not include all the duties assigned.)
Nurturing, building, and maintaining strong relationships with our client partner; anticipating staffing requirements and expectations and developing value-added services to support changing client needs
• Recruiting, hiring and onboarding of employees which include new hire orientations
• Manage all aspects of field employee employment at the site including coaching, counseling, and termination while maintaining related support functions
• Foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety
• Demonstrate company's core values, operating principles and service differentiators through daily activity
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• At least 2 years of customer service experience in human resources, staffing, or a related field
• Bachelors' Degree preferred in related field
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Supervisory/management experience
• Strong relationship-building and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office/Outlook and the ability to learn new systems
• High levels of motivation and self-direction
• Ability to work after hours and on weekends when required
• Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a shift
• Ability to travel between our customer site(s) and branch office
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.