Grow Your Skills and Your Career at our North Columbus Manufacturing Facility!
1st shift available / Contract-to-Hire / Great Starting Pay / Immediate Benefits
Our client is growing fast, as it is one of the world's best applied minerals companies.
You will make tools, applications and components out of diamonds...yes, diamonds!
This is a temp to hire opportunity starting at $14.50 per hour with a raise potential after just 90 days and another raise potential at a 6-month mark!
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Independent, safe, responsible operation of all the equipment necessary to produce super abrasives and related products within specified work assignment.
- Operate automated machinery, presses, lathes, mills, furnaces, wire EDMs, and robotic equipment.
- Perform hand assemblies of product, blends, sieved material, and other as required.
- Operate and interpret results from measuring tools, gauges, scales, microscopes, go/no go gauges, and visual standards.
- Perform minor tooling changes, setup and troubleshooting on production equipment.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks including lubrication, filter changes, equipment cleanliness, and other as necessary.
Remedy Staffing Offers:
- Immediate access to health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Skill Training/Certification
- And much more!
APPLY NOW! THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY WILL NOT STAY OPEN FOR LONG!
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to speak & read English proficiently
- General understanding of basic industrial math, weights, and measurements
- At least 1 year machine operator or manufacturing experience
- Consistent work history