One of the fastest growing independent, family-owned wholesale bakers in America is in search of a Direct Hire, Third Shift-Shipping Supervisor! This is a 3rd shift opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Over see shipping operation by checking products to be shipped against orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
- Receives and unloads incoming product and compares information accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments from customers.
- Sorts, counts, insures, unpacks, and/or logs product which is shipped or received.
- Inspects product shipments for damages; records discrepancies or damages and notifies manager and/or supervisor.
- Prepare routine reports, and file shipping/receiving records.
- May operate dolly, and/or pallet jack in loading and unloading products and equipment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- MUST have Supervisory experience
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to receive, track, and distribute product.
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects
Shift: Shift will run between 6:00PM or 7:00PM to 3:00AM or 4:00AM- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday- MUST be able to working Holidays and Weekends
Pay: $17.00 Per Hour
Medical Benefits and 401K Offered!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!