Our client, is looking for a (2) qualified Warehouse Specialist's for their North Plains location. This position requires minimum 2 years forklift and order picking experience. Pay is $16/hr.
Schedule: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Inspects, fills and stages orders accurately
- Receives, stocks, and re-warehouses merchandise daily
- Understands warehouse locator system
- Inspects merchandise for shortages and rejecting damaged goods
- Communicates shortages of merchandise
- Maintains inventory controls and quality service
- Prepares product for shipment, including packaging, labeling and marking for accurate and safe shipping
- Performs all duties in a safe manner. Active role in ensuring safety program compliance.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Performs equipment safety review. Reports any violations or hazards to management immediately.
- Operates assigned warehouse material handling equipment
- Assists with routing and selection of delivery options and requirements
- Participates in location inventory counting
- Assists customers with loading product, picking up will calls and delivering product to inside office employees.