Our client, a wholesale distributor of electric supplies, is looking for an Early Shipping Clerk at their distribution center in Beaverton. The Order Filler is responsible for filling the customer orders and delivering them to the outbound staging area.
Hours: 10am - 6:30pm Monday - Friday +overtime as needed
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers.
- Loads common carrier and company vehicles.
- Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS.
- Processes paperwork regarding UPS shipments
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions.
- Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped compared to the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
Able to meet deadlines.
Excellent attendance record required.
Able to work overtime as needed.
Will use wrist mounted RF unit