*This position will be starting Late-August*
Our client, a beauty supply distributor, is looking for Order Pullers for their location in SE Portland. This a full time, temp-to-hire position paying $13/hr.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 6:30pm
- Picking and packing of products using a wrist mounted RF scanner.
- Maintain work area to ensure they are kept clean and free of debris.
- Cross train in the shipping department for additional coverage
- Other warehouse duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Must have basic reading & writing skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals etc.
- Ability to learn use of computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun or wearable wrist scanner).
- Must be reliable and on-time to work each day.
- Must be able to meet department standards for productivity, quality, pick time
- Good work ethics and ability to interface effectively with others in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
- Abide by all safety rules and expectations
- Attention to detail is a must – the customer must receive an accurate, damage free and properly labeled order
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour