Inventory (Purchasing Coordinator)/ Buffalo, NY/ $16-$19 Per Hour DOE
A Buffalo manufacturer is in need of an Inventory/ Purchasing Coordinator to assist various departments with inventory and shipping/receiving duties.
1st shift: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Assessing inventory
- Reviewing upcoming production orders
- Collaborating with department team members
- Purchasing desired inventory
- Conducting inventory adjustments within computer system from incoming inventory deliveries and production consumption
- Ensuring accurate prices for products
- Issuing purchase orders and reconciling them again
- Meeting with vendors and negotiating prices and terms
- Arranging trucks for outgoing shipments and for reconciling bills of lading with freight charges
- AAS Degree preferred
- 4-5 years of previous manufacturing inventory management/purchasing a MUST
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Math, and an ERP System
Great hours! Bus accessible! Apply today!