**Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration**
Responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department
Duties and responsibilities
- Make use of proven business techniques in the identification of lapses and loop holes in the organization’s customer service department and recommend better strategies that will yield better results
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organize, and review the work.
- Operate computer system and applications.
- Handle a diverse set of customer comments, inquiries and complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Accurately count, record and balance assigned transactions.
- Type and enter data at a speed necessary for successful job performance.