Full Time Opportunity for 3rd Shift Metal Stamping/Die Press Technicians who has worked in the Automotive Industry preferred! TIG Welding experience could be an alternate experience for this...
This is an excellent position with one of my largest clients and the benefit and bonus package is fantastic!!!! Really great pay for the right person especially if a journeyman in this trade!
3rd shift Press Techs will be troubleshooting, doing installations, repairs and preventative maintenance tasks on metal stamping presses.
-Must have 5 years of repair experience with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical components.
• Ability to supervise technicians working on electrical and mechanical troubleshooting of equipment to include: stamping press, PLC’s, relay logic, servo motors and different types of sensors and switches.
• Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Ability to troubleshoot power transmission components, bearings, belts, cams, etc.
• Familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics with ability to read and understand schematics and so basic calculations to specify components.
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
Experience with TIG Welding can be substituted if you do not have the Press Tech experience!
Please click apply to be considered!