Full Time Opportunity for a 3rd Shift Metal Stamping/Die Press (Supervisor) who has worked in the Automotive Industry preferred!
This is an excellent position with one of my largest clients and the benefit and bonus package is fantastic!!!!
Responsible for supervising 3rd shift Press Techs who will be troubleshooting, doing installations, repairs and preventative maintenance tasks on metal stamping presses.
You Must have prior experience supervising Press Techs within a Manufacturing environment and preferable Metal Stamping Presses or Experience Supervising a Team of Welding with TIG experience as an alternative.
-Must have 5 years of repair experience with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical components.
• Ability to supervise technicians working on electrical and mechanical troubleshooting of equipment to include: stamping press, PLC’s, relay logic, servo motors and different types of sensors and switches.
• Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Ability to troubleshoot power transmission components, bearings, belts, cams, etc.
• Familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics with ability to read and understand schematics and so basic calculations to specify components.
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
Please click apply to be considered!