Brand New Opportunity for a Full Time Maintenance Technician/Mechanic.
3rd shift opportunity in New Albany, Ohio.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for daily operations, maintenance, and repair, including daily logs, preventive maintenance tasks, and reporting.
- Provide equipment inspection, maintenance tasks, troubleshooting and diagnoses of plant equipment and systems.
- Installs, modifies, maintains, repairs, overhauls, tests and adjusts a variety of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment and machinery.
- Diagnoses problems, troubleshoots and analyzes faulty equipment.
- Performs predictive and preventive maintenance on equipment utilizing vibration equipment, volt-ohm meters, ammeters, temperature sensing and other equipment.
- Utilizes the computerized maintenance management system as necessary to aid in performing predictive, preventive and repair tasks, and assist the supervisor in planning work.
- Periodically checks equipment performance to assure conformance to required standards.
- Estimate materials and specification of same for the purpose of initiating a purchase request.
- Compliance with plant specifications to ensure timely service and reliable product delivery.
- Ensure compliance with company, industry, trade, regulatory and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, codes.
- Performs electrical work as required, such as motor disconnection and phase testing.
- Fabricates parts using shop equipment.
- Interprets and alters drawings or blueprints to make field fits.
- Minimum 3+ years equipment operations experience using mechanical, electrical, instrument or control system skills.
- Experience performing mechanical maintenance on blowers, compressors, and ancillary equipment.
- Must be proficient in the use of all hand and electrical/electronic analytical tools.
- Must have in depth knowledge of PLC control systems and be proficient in reading and writing ladder logic schematics and proficient at using PLC programs such as R.S. Logic.
- Must have in depth knowledge and understanding of machine control functions and logic.
- Must be capable of engineering power runs from electrical panel to the machinery.
- Must be able to fabricate parts from sketches, blueprints, broken or worn parts.
- Basic computer skills including e-mail and data entry using Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel.
Please click to apply! Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and only local candidates to be considered.